I know we live in Barrie and we get more snow up here than places like Toronto, but come on, this is getting out of control!
Not only has today's storm, made driving hazardous, had winds gusting like crazy and it was freezing out, it cancelled out Secret Santa gift exchange and dinner, that was planned for tonight at Gio's on Anne St.
It was very disappointing to have to cancel and let me tell you, I was trying to remain optimistic all day long, thinking it was going to pass or clear up. When it reached 4:30 and Gio's called me to ask if we were coming or not, I knew I had to make the call. I was looking forward to having a night out, good food and tons of fun with the gift exchange!
Not to worry though...... Our fun will take place on January 9th, 2009 at Gio's. We will pretend it is still Christmas, do the gift exchange and eat some good food with friends. I actually think it will be a bit more relaxed with the holidays over. No one has to worry about what they could be wrapping at home or how much they still need to get done before Christmas Eve.
So, I hope to see all of you at the " Rescheduled Secret Santa gift exchange and dinner" on January 9th.
Lets hope for better weather next time around!
No comments:
Post a Comment