Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Break

So March Break is here.... well I guess if you dont have school aged kids that means nothing more than busier malls, movie theaters and play centres... For those of us that have kids in school this means much more... no planned routine for a whole week, more kids home all day, looking for things to keep them from being BORED and searching for ways to occupy the child that is used to being at school all day with their friends, and of course spending money to keep your sanity... ah yes, and they call it March BREAK...is that as in nervous BREAKdown?

LOL... of course we should all enjoy this time with our kids, and we try. No really, I do, try that is... its not always easy with a pre-teen!!!

There are a ton of things going on around Barrie this week but we have chosen to take this time to visit with friends out of town, family and to make the best of the week ahead and have as much fun as possible.

So I am off to enjoy my March Break... one day (so I have been told) I will be missing these days when my kids are home bugging me and hanging off me....I love my girls!!!!

No comments: