Friday, July 10, 2009

Wacky Weather

July has certainly proven to be a whacky and crazy month so far!!!
The weather has been all over the place! Super hot sunny days (as we all expect in July!) to cold rainy days! If I didnt' know it was July I would be thinking we were in the middle of May... or worse September!

But even with the whacky weather, everypone has been out enjoying the summer! Kids are off school (not making me crazy yet!), summer holidays, lots of adventures and things to do and I really wouldn't wish for anything else... ok more sunny days than rainy ones, but still, I love summer!

Momstown has been taking full advantage of the summer by heading to the parks, beaches, splash pads and having lots of fun! There is still lots of summer ahead and with that, lots more fun to be had! Momstown is heading all around town on field trips that the kids and the moms will be sure to enjoy!

So check it out!!!! !!!

Now back outside to soak up some more sun!!!!

No comments: