
Today momstown had our first even Spring Cleaning Swap. It was fun!
We all get in the mood to clean out our cupboards and closets as the weather gets nicer and then we end up with piles of "stuff" we don't know what to do with, so we either put it back, in a different place of course so it looks like we actually did something, or we haul it off and dump it at the local Goodwill.
Sure donating to a good cause is nice but what if you could swap that stuff you no longer need for stuff you could use? What a great idea thanks to one of our long time momstown Barrie members!!
So personally I got rid of a few things that were lying around the house... but I came home with more than I left with... now to hide it all from the hubby!
We have decided that next is a toy swap! Will the kids notice missing toys? Will the hubby notice the new ones?
No comments:
Post a Comment