Sunday, January 5, 2014

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Oh and it snowed... and is still snowing.

I have to admit I love the snow.  I will take 10 feet of snow over the bitter cold. 
I just wish I had someone to shovel my driveway for me!

Being a Canadian you learn to accept our long cold, snow filled winters.  You accept it but you don't have to love it, or you can learn to love it.

As long as it is not cold, the snow is very welcome.  As a family we can do so much in the snow; build snowmen, go toboganning, make snow angels, or just run around in it and enjoy it.

The cold on the other hand, it can stay away.

So while I hate every second I have to spend shoveling my driveway, I do love how pretty the snow makes everything, the opportunities for fun play time and of course the sports that it brings.

Now that my driveway is shoveled, and already starting to look like it needs it again, and I have filled my swear jar from having to shovel by hand while my neighbours around me enjoy their snow blowers, I think its time for some family fun!  To the hills for some sledding!

No comments: