We had a great story time hosted by one of our members. She welcomed us into her home and everyone shared their favorite stories.

Friday brought a royal bunch of princesses and mighty piratess out for a party. The children all looked fabulous, and fun was had by everyone. I never thought I would be surrounded by so much Royalty!! Giggles and dancing and games filled the room. To see all the kids interact with each other and all the new moms and their kids be welcomed by the bunch was great. I look forward to doing this event again!!! Watching the children dress up and pretend is so much fun!!!
And as if the week wasn't great enough, momstown had a float in the Barrie Santa Claus Parade!!! A bunch of moms and their hubbies worked hard at putting together an awesome float!!! Our Ad Rep Carolyn and her other half worked hard at getting the float finished and making sure that we shon throught the night parade and were noticed by all... and we were!!!!

I can't wait for all the fun to come this week... crafts, play days and so much more!!
Now on to planning our Family Christmas Party, baking for our Cookie Exchange and shopping for Secret Santa!!!! December is going to be a blast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment