Welcome to Momstown Barrie's Blog!
For those of you who don't know me yet, I'm Karrie, one of momstown Barrie's Community Managers. My job is to make sure we have a full calendar with lots of fun and interesting events for all our members. I love working for momstown and getting out and meeting people, and I must say we have a FABULOUS group of moms and kids!!
Momstown Barrie had an awesome start in August and is just booming now!
We are in our 3rd month and have so many great members!!!
I hope that everyone is enjoying the events, meeting new people and just plain having FUN!!!! I know I am!!!
Remember, if there is ever an event that you want to see on the calendar, or you want to host a play day, just let us know!!! We love hear your suggestions!!
No comments:
Post a Comment