Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I know they say April Showers bring May Flowers, but I have had enough of this, cold wet weather....... haven't you??

I hear that the next few days are going to be great, with lots of sunshine and blue skies! Perfect for our Community Clean up Day here in Barrie, taking place down at the Lakefront on Saturday morning. What a great way to get the whole family involved in helping our community, and making the Earth a better place to live.

On Friday we are meeting at Sunnidale park to enjoy the weather and have some bubble blowing fun! We will have lots of bubbles and lots of kids to enjoy them. When we are done, we can enjoy the park for the first time this season, I know I'm excited to get out and enjoy the weather.

We are busy planning our Momstown Mania event on May 6th! Its going to be an exciting, fun filled day. Keep you eyes and ears out for all the information on this great day.

No comments: