Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter is here!

Happy Easter to everyone in the Momstown neighborhood!

It seems to have crept up on us but, the Easter Long weekend is here. The weather forecast is looking great, with lots of sunshine in store, for the Easter Bunny's arrival.

With the arrival of Easter Im sure alot of us are looking forward to what great things spring brings. Flowers poking up throught the ground, buds on trees and lots of activities outside.

I know, I will be taking this weekend to get some rest, enjoy my families excitement and of course, eat some yummy chocolate treats! Iwill be hoping next week is filled with lots of sunny warm days so I can get outside for some much needed exercise, to burn off the calories I consume over the next four days!!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Don't forget to mark your calendar for May 6th and plan to attend our 1st Annual Momstown Mania!

No comments: