So today is Groundhog day! what was the groundhogs prediction? Well from what I heard, we are looking at six more weeks of winter!
To be honest Im not so sure you can take what a groundhog sees with any truth, but its a nice way to get yourself through the rest of winter.Regardless of what "Willie" says, we will have more snow,more cold and more days you just want to stay inside and watch the weather from the warmth of your home!
As you can tell I am done with winter! Every year I feel the same at this time of year, I just want to pack our bags and head to the warmth of an island, just to get a break from the bitter cold. It hasn't happened yet, and its not likely to. So I bundle up, brave the cold and long for warmer weather to come. It will be here soon enough I know.
It won't be long before the summer is here, and we are talking about what about what a horrible winter it was, while basking in the sun... one thing is forsure, I NEVER complain about the heat!
No comments:
Post a Comment