Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to my Baby Boy!!


Today my only son turned one. My sweet baby boy is not a baby anymore!

It was an awesome day, full of mixed emotions. I was so happy to reflect on what an amazing and sweet boy I have and how much he has grown in the last year, but also sad that a year has gone by already and my last baby is growing up; too fast if you ask me.


We made lots of memories today though, ones that I will cherish through the passing years.

It's been a year of firsts. It all started with my first all natural birth (this one was a vbac, with the first baby I had a blessed epidural and the second was a horrible c-section), his first smile, first giggle, first foods, first words, first steps and now, first birthday. I wouldn't change today for anything... unless I could stop time.

Today was just another reminder of how we need to cherish every moment with our kids, before we know it they will be all grown up and having kids of their own.

Now to prep for the big party..... Happy Birthday Nathan!!!

2 comments:

Ann-Marie - momstown mama said...

happy birthday Nathan. I can't believe it's been a year already!

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to your little man :) Congrats on what sounds like an amazing first year :)