There is nothing worse than poor customer service. The last thing any of us wants is to go into a store where we will be spending our hard earned money and being treated like we are a burden or are interrupting some sales persons precious time.
Bad customer service stands out but excellent customer service stays with you. We really need more people in the retail and service industry to enjoy their jobs and enjoy engaging with the public. It really makes a huge difference in a shopper's experience, and the likelihood that they will return and maybe even spend more than they had planned, if they are treated well by the employees.
Today, I had the pleasure of having some pretty amazing customer service at simple stop in to Home Coffee Solutions to stock up on cups for my Keurig.
There are several places that I can go in the area to purchase my kcups, and having tried a few of them, I always go back to Home Coffee Solutions. We were with them at their launch a year ago and held a story time there in the winter last year. I was impressed then, and still am.
When my son and I went in the store, we were greeted with a huge hello from the lady at the front counter. Even though she was already with a customer, she took the time to look up and welcome us in. Best part, even though I had not been in to the store in a good 6 months (shame on me), she greeted me by name. She remembered my name. She remembered my son.
After browsing the store, checking out all the awesome flavours and options available, I mean the selection there is phenomenal, I was greeted by a second employee, a newer gentleman whom I had never met before, and he was just as wonderful.
One of the great things about HCS is that you can try any of the flavours before you buy them. One that I was interested in trying wasn't open and he was quick to open a box and even make the coffee for me!
At check out, the lovely girl at the cash, who I feel like a dope for not remember her name, chatted away with my little guy and offered him a hot chocolate. She took him to the coffee makers and made him a hot chocolate, gave him a lollipop and some Halloween stickers and wished us a nice weekend.
I left there feeling good. Coffee in hand, bag full of new coffee for home, a happy little guy with his hot chocolate and the knowledge that I had indeed picked the right place to purchase my coffee from today.
I highly recommend checking this place out!


No comments:
Post a Comment