Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day was busy one.


Friday was a busy day in Momstown Barrie!


The day started off with our Valentines Day Party. Everyone wore Valententines Colours and enjoyed our circle, with a story ( Kiss Kiss) and a valentines finger play. The older children played some games, did some crafts and ate snacks. The little ones enjoyed crawling around and visiting with friends.


Then that evening it was Moms night out! We attended a Pole Dancing Class at Organic Bodies. The class started off with a warm up, then some sexy walks. We then learned a "routine". It is harder than it looks swinging around a pole and trying to look graceful! We all had a great time, with lots of laughs, some bruises, and very sore muscles the next day.


Im only speaking for myself but today ( two days later) pretty much every muscle in my body hurts. From my neck ( neck rolls), to my arms ( pulling myself up on the pole), to my ribs and abs (laughing so hard and trying to suck it all in, while doing the "sexy up") right down to the ankle I banged on the pole, while doing the "carousel". It was all worth it.


We ended the eveing with a tea at Timmies, as we were all to tired and sore to do anything more exciting!


By the time I got home on Friday night, I was exhausted. I can't say I have packed that much in to a day in a long time.

No comments: