February is here and I already have the BLAHS! I have heard nothing but how horrible this month is going to be for snow and cold............... will it ever end???? There is light ( pardon the pun) at the end of the tunnel. I was so excited tonight when I looked out of the window at 5:30 pm and it was still somewhat light out! does that mean Spring will be here at some point?
I guess for now I cant do anything about the weather, unless I move south ( and when I say south I don't mean Florida, I mean really south!) to escape it. I will have to embrace it! So I will bundle up, take the kids skating, sledding, and maybe build a snow man or two. But I will keep my eye on the sky and the ground for signs of spring.
We have lots on tap here in the Momstown Neighborhood for February. Our Winter Wonderland Party, Valentines Day crafts and a Valentines Day party all for the kids. For our Moms nights out we have our Monthly Meet and Greet, Pole Dancing Class, and Moms night at Creative Cafe.
I hope to see you all at some of our events in February, BLAHS and all!
No comments:
Post a Comment