Here in Barrie, we are marking our 3rd year of fun!!
This week I celebrated another 4th birthday, that of my daughter Noelle! It's hard to beleive that 4 years have passed already, time just flies by the older I get and the older my kids get.

This year, like in years past, we asked our friends and family to join us to celebrate our baby girls birthday and that they did!
It was a perfect summer day, sunny, hot and full of fun, and rainbows!
This year I went with a rainbow theme. It was a lot of fun getting ready for the party, especially making the cake!!
After mixing lots of cake batter for our giant rainbow cake, I coloured the batter. Red, Orange, Green, Blue and Purple (yes, I know, I left out the yellow, but did it on purpose for the cake!).

To make the rainbow cake you just layer the batters and bake as usual!!!

Decoarating the cake was fun too! Noelle's favorite candy made for the perfect rainbow, Skittles!

The cake was a great success, and tated great too!!


To help make the rainbow day perfect we were sure to have rainbows for decorations, rainbow fruit platters and table ware and of course a rainbow Pinata!!!

With the hot weather the pefect entertainment was our splash pool for the kiddies... and yes, it just happened to have a rainbow!!
The day was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate my little girls 4th birthday!!
Be sure to join us for momstown Barrie's birthday this August 20th at Centennial Beach Park. Festivities start at 10am and run until 1pm. There will be lots of fun for everyone!!!
1 comment:
super rainbow theme -- love it!! Send me more pics if you have - we should add this theme to the Birthdays we're sharing this summer!
Post a Comment