
It's a fun, crazy and long week. I miss my 2 youngest kids terribly but have enjoyed having some one on one time with my oldest... something we don't get enough of at home!
I also miss all my momstown mama friends! It's been a week with no crafts, no park days, no play time, no care free playing and I really, really missed it!
This summer has been amazing! We have done so much in these first weeks of summer and there is still so much to come!!!
We have gone to the beach, the splash pad, done crafts and just had an awesome time making friends, enjoying summer and letting kids be kids!
I was looking back at some photos of some events we had so far and seeing the kids have fun always makes me smile!

We started the summer with a trip to the strawberry patch to pick some sweet, juicy summer berries! It was loads of fun, not too hot and the kids had a blast!

The kids enjoyed picking the berries and even more so, enjoyed eating them!!!


We have also done some fun crafts! The month of July is all about the beach. So last week we made and Ocean in a bottle. The kids had a blast heading down to the beach and filling their water bottles from the lake.

We added some colourful little ocean creatures (star fish, whales, dolphins and octopus) to the water, sadly they didn't float like we had hoped.

The kids didn't mind though! We added some oil and blue food colouring to the water and voila! A gorgeous, bubble blue ocean with creatures!

I can't wait to get back in town and get together with the mamas! This week are painting in the park, heading to the splash pad and having a pot luck dinner!
Gotta love summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment