Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools!!

After all these years I am still undecided if I like April Fools Day.

It seems like a relatively harmless day, yet for some reason my memories of it are not so fond. Perhaps I have suppressed some horrible prank that was played on me in my youth.... I have no idea.

What I do know I like about this day is hearing about ways OTHER people have been pranked or have pulled off a prank, as long as I am not a part of it, I am a-ok!

Many years ago a friend of mine played a joke on her live in boyfriend, it was hilarious, at least to us. However, if the role was reversed I would have been mortified!

She cleverly covered their toilet in clear plastic wrap after he was fast asleep. In the middle of the night when he got up to relieve himself, he received a very, ummm, wet splashing surprise. Funny right? Not to him!!!

Many friends in my younger years found this day all too fun and went above and beyond to entertain themselves. Here are just a few of the April Fool's pranks they played on unsuspecting significant others...


Sewing the cuffs on a shirt so they can't get their hands through. Funny, but not if it was you!!

Filling their partners shoes with whip cream. Ummm, ewww.

Resetting all the clocks in the house to be far ahead so they were super early for work.

All in good fun for the person playing the joke right? Just remember, one day, the prankster will become the prankee... their time will come!

Will you be playing a joke on someone today?

No comments: