Friday, April 20, 2012
Helping hands at momstown....
Even when I am away momstown mamas still have fun! It's rare that I am not here to host an event and take part in the fun, but it's good to know what amazing members and friends I have here at momstown Barrie that are willing to step up and help me out!
One of our mamas helped out in a huge way! Here is her blog....
While Karrie was away enjoying a vacation of a lifetime, I had the pleasure of hosting the Make and Take at Indigo Kids.
The letter of the week was C and we decided that making letter C catterpillars would be appropriate as we were enjoying the beginning of spring. The kids were excited to use colourful circles to create their very own catterpillars.
When the crafts were done the children enjoyed exploring the books and toys within the Indigo Kids area while the mammas connected.
And the perfect way to end our visit to Indigo Kids was an impromptu story time by one of our fellow moms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment