Friday, November 9, 2012

Fairy Bread Fun!!

I have been looking forward to this Jr. Chef for a few weeks ever since I saw this cute idea on Pinterest.

I thought the kids would love this one too as it was fun and yummy! Fairy Bread!!!

It was so super easy, lots of fun and delicious!!!

The kids were excited to get to choose from Peanut Butter or Nutella for the "glue" on their bread. Of course we made sure there were no allergies before we did this event!

I think all of the kids chose Nutella!

They each got their bread and spread on the Nutella, with the help of mom of course!

Once they were all full of chocolatey goodness it was time to make turn them into fairy bread!

They dipped their Nutella covered bread in colourful sprinkles!

The kids thought that this was so fun! They made colourful bread and dug in!

This was an easy and fun event! To make it even more fun, you could cut the bread into shapes!

No comments: