Friday, April 5, 2013

Barrie Moms Loved The False Prince

Our Mama Book Club is back up and running and thanks to Scholastic Canada their first book was The False Prince by Jennifer A. Neilsen

Our moms had the chance to read a bit about the book before we began and they were all very excited to get started.

Many of our moms finished the book in a matter or days and they all raved about it

I asked our moms what they thought of the book and if they were interested reading the second book in the Trilogy.

A few of our moms have already jumped right into the next book!

"I liked the book - easy to read, entertaining, kept my attention and I wanted to read the 2nd one right away (which I have!). "

"I enjoyed the book, I got through it really quickly and borrowed the second from the library already."

"I enjoyed the story line and it was an easy read.  Finally just bought the 2nd and have just started it.'

I am so glad that our moms enjoyed this book! 

No comments: