Thanks to Scholastic Canada our Mama Book Club got to read a fabulous book called Inhuman by Kat Falls
This was a great read that the moms really enjoyed. For some, it was a genre they weren't used to but they loved it none the same!
"By the end of the second chapter I decided so far I'm really enjoying it!! It isn't a genre I'd generally read so I'm glad I like it...." Jenn C - member
"was hesitant, at first, because it's not really a genre I would normally choose, but once I started I couldn't stop!! I really enjoyed it :)" Nadia - member
Our moms really enjoyed this book and are waiting for the next one!
Book club is a great way to make an excuse to read, as moms we are always busy and find it hard to take for ourselves, making commitment to the club is a great way to ensure time to read and time to get out of the house to talk about the books!
No comments:
Post a Comment