This past week was jam packed with fun!!! It was darn cold most of the week, but it didn't keep me home! It didn't' keep many moms home!!!
I missed a big party on Monday, Momstown's first PJ party!! I asked a bunch of the moms that made it out and heard that even though it was a cold day outside everyone inside was warm and cozy in their "Jammies" and there were lots of jumping bunnies, some monkeys jumping on the bed and a story about good night kisses. Not only were there lots of snacks and crafts, but the kids had fun playing red light, green light, What time is it Mr. Wolf and running in and out of the play tent.
On Tuesday I hosted our first Baby Book Club. It was so much fun to get all the moms together. There wasn't much reading with this group of energetic little ones, but there was lots of fun!!!!
Wednesday we got to make All About Me books with our kids, it was a great craft for the kids and a great Keepsake for the moms... Thanks Corrine for hosting and making the morning so much fun!!!
The fun continued before the week came to an end with moms getting out child free for a ladies only dinner. The company was great, conversation was good and the laughs were plenty.... so was the food!!!
All in all I had a fabulous week, and I know that there are many moms out there that shared in my fun and feel the same way....
I guess I should mention that not only was the WEEK great, but the WEEKEND too!!! My oldest daughter, and accomplished baton twirler at the ripe old age of ten, had a competition in Hamilton on Saturday and came home with a gold medal!!! WOO HOO!!!
And to end the week of mayhem and fun a bunch of the "scrappers" got together for a full day of scrap booking, chit chat and of course....FOOD! Thanks Karen for hosting and for the awesome ribs!!!
Now to get some rest for another week of excitement!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment