Tales for Tots is one my favorite events. I think reading is so important with kids and I just love to see them get involved in a story!
I have to say that this was one of my favorite stories to date! Scholastic Canada did a great job in matching a book to our In The Pond theme this month.
A Cuddle For Little Duck was an adorable story about a curious baby duck.
The rhyming fun really caught the kids attention and the beautiful pictures were fantastic in telling the story.
The kids giggled at parts and really got into the book, it was so great to see the kids, even the babies enjoy this book!
Winning a copy of this book was high on everyone's list this month! With it being such a great story and so cute, all the mamas wanted a chance to take this one home!
One lucky winner was thrilled! Both her kids were excited to get to take the book home and from what their mama told me, they read the book over and over at bedtime!
Thanks again Scholastic for another fantastic book!



No comments:
Post a Comment