Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We love our sponsors!!

I am getting so excited for our Birthday Bash!!! We are less than 2 weeks away from an awesome day of fun!!! momstown has so much fun planned I don't even know where to begin!

I can tell you that the party will be a great success thanks to so many awesome partners and sponsors!

We have truly been honoured to work with some amazing companies and they have been just as excited as we are to help us celebrate and to spoil you mamas!!

I hope by now you have blocked your calendar off for Saturday August 18th from 10am to 1pm to head over to Sunndiale Park/Dorian Parker Centre to join in on the celebrations!


I would like to thank all of our national sponsors for making this event so incredibale and for providing such awesome prizes! Thank you to Fisher Price, Kids CBC, Scholastic Canada, Today's Parent, Britax, Melitta, Conagra Foods and Red Cross!

These sponsors have worked so hard to help us bring you our biggest and best celebration yet! I can't wait for everyone to come out and celebrate with us!!

Did you know all our guests will have the chance to meet Clifford the Big Red Dog!!! How exciting for all the kids!

We also have some super amazing local sponsors that will be joining us to make our event that much better! These sponsors are super excited to be working with momstown and joining us at the event and looking forward to be a part of the fun!

A big thank you to Bouncing Ball Cooperative Nursery School, Oxford Learning Centre Barrie South, Kreative Urban Tribe, My Smart Hands, Colville Creative, Bull Dog Interactive Fitness, The Melody in Me and McKernin Photography.

I hope you are ready to have some fun! Last year was a blast, this year will be out of this world!!



No comments: