Theme parties are huge for me and my circle of friends. We have long given up on just getting the kids together to play and celebrate. Somehow we get stuck on themes that take weeks, sometimes months to prepare for... I blame Pinterest!
This year to celebrate my sweet boy's 3rd birthday we went big with a Fireman theme. It was super fun and the kids all had a blast.
I give most of the credit to my mom for being the one who took this theme and ran with it. She went bigger than even I could have planned for.
My son was over the moon to have a Fireman party. This was all he talked about for weeks leading up to today. He loves all things with wheels but since he was old enough to take notice he has had a facination wth fire trucks.
So to make the day, and stick with the theme, we had our fireman hats, our black, red and yellow coloured accessories and our fire truck cake.
But my mom didn't stop there. We also had a burning fire house for the cupcakes, a fireman photo board and lots of firetrucks for the kids to "drive" around.
My little guy was in all his glory with his firetrucks and fire hat, but so were all the kids which made for the best birthday possible for my little man.
Seeing all the kids have so much fun and all the moms as well was truly what made today special. I have been blessed with the best friends around.
My mom was there to take part in the day, my oldest and dearest friend and her hubby and kids and all my new friends, all of whom I should mention, I met because of momstown :)
Happy Birthday Nathan!
3 comments:
So cute!! Looks like a great day and a great celebration.
WOW!! can't believe he's three, seems not to long ago you were at the momstown conference with a few babe in your arms. Great job on the party, I have a little fireman over here to may have to borrow some of those great ideas ;)
love the fireman box cars!
Post a Comment