This past week we had a blast of winter, come great events and a dinner for mom!!!
We all survived the blast of winter...barely! My new found addiction to scrapbooking had me venture out in the storm to meet some fellow momstown scrappers for a day of scrapbooking! Snow can't stop us!!! If you love scrapbooking, you need to joing our scrapbooking club! A good coffee, a drink or two, some food, and of course of scrapping, its always a good time!
Last Friday was a busy day for our moms. One of our super members held a fun Under the Sea themed play day, the kids had fun and the moms did too! Some of the members had to cancel at the last minute as the cold season has its grip on the children of Barrie, but those that did make it had lots of fun.
The night, the moms got out on their own and took over Gio's Restaurant on Anne St. We had scheduled a moms dinner and gift exchange back December for Christmas, but mother nature sent a wintery storm that night and we had to reschedule.
I had to miss the dinner as my daughter had a competition out of town, but from what I heard from many on the moms that went, I missed a fantastic, laughter filled night and a great dinner.... next time, I will be sure there is nothing keeping me from missing moms night out!!!!
So this week brings more fun for the kids and moms.... I am off to our New Year's Pot Luck....
No comments:
Post a Comment