Barrie is stil cold, like Arctic Cold...I dont remember it being this cold last winter but apparently it was!
This week momstown started its registered playgroups, so at least all the moms and kiddies had nice warm places to meet and play!!!
We have 5 playgroups this session, Tadpole for out littlest one, Turtles for under a year babes, Penguins for those over a year, Chipmunks for the 2 year olds, and Kangaroos for our 3 and up kids.
So far I have heard that they all went well. My group, the Penguins met for the first time yesterday and a ball! All the kids played well together and had lots of fun, especially when the kitty appeared! The moms talked and got to know each other and lost track of time!!! Before we knew it, we were beyond our time but our gracious hostess of the week did not seem to mind!
Soon, I will be planning session 2 of the Barrie momstown Play Groups! Hope you sign up, you will love it too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment