Happy New Year! 2009 has just begun and before we know it the holidays will be over and everyone will be back into their regular routine.
This past year was filled with so many new adventures for me and my family! A family visit to Disney (with a 7 month old that just started crawling), my little ones first tooth, first words, first steps, my oldest turning 10 (she thinks she's 16) and of course I joined the momstown.ca team as Community Manager in Barrie. It was a venture that I jumped into without much thought since it revolved around kids and planning events and would be great to get out to be social! These were all things that are right up my alley! It was one of the greatest moves I have made in years! Through momstown, I have formed some of the greatest friendships, found a circle of women who truly understand and can sympathize with what sleepless nights, teething, baby barf and poopy diapers are all about. I have also learned some great lessons about life, people and about being a mom.
Since 2008 was a great year for momstown in Barrie, I am excited to see what 2009 will bring.
I hope everyone is as ready as I am for the New Year.
See you around momstown in 2009!!
No comments:
Post a Comment