Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yep, its still winter!

So the snow fell today, and fell, and fell. Its nice to see white stuff again to get rid of the mud and dirt everywhere, but does SO much of it really need to fall???

January is off to a lazy start with lots to come. I met up with some moms at Lil Kridders yesterday and the kids had lots of energy to burn!!! It was nice to see some new moms and their little ones out too.

As fun as it is to take the kids to these indoor fun centres, I still can't wait for the warm weather, the trips to the park, picnics by the lake, walks along the lakefront, back yard fun, BBQ's, patios....oh I could go on but it still is soooo far off!

So for now us Barrie mamas are going to have to deal with the indoor play, be creative and make the best of the snow and the cold...I mean really, some people never see snow where they live! (ok, now can I convince the hubby to move there???)

No comments: