With fall upon us, we have restarted our Alphabet Crafts at Chapters in Barrie!
This is a great way to get the kids learning their letters and their sounds while being creative and having fun.
We restarted where we left off, with the letter "I".
We had some great worksheets for the kids to colour before we got into our craft.
We learned that I is for Igloo, Insects and Ice Cream!! The kids coloured in their pictures and talked about what else starts with I.
Then we got into our craft. We made Ice Cream cones of course!!!
The kids got to choose a cone and then choose the colours for their "scoops" of ice cream!
Then they assembled some pretty yummy looking ice cream cones! Kids seem to love anythign that has to do with glue, crayons and construction paper... why not learn something while we are at it!


No comments:
Post a Comment