I had totally forgot about this event in a whirlwind of end of summer craziness!!
After the momstown birthday bash, and moving and getting kids ready for school, my memory was just fried and I totally forgot to post about our fun Ice Cream Sunday event!
Summer is always a great time to enjoy ice cream, although I personally could eat it year round! My kids love it too!
I was more than happy to hold an Ice Cream Sunday event at my place (and it was on a Sunday... no confusion with the spelling of Sundae!)
It ended up being a super hot afternoon so we made our sundaes inside to avoid the expedited melting!
The kids took plain old yummy vanilla ice cream and got to work adding their toppings to make their masterpiece sundaes!!
With some coloured mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, skor bits, cookie and cream cumble from Presidents Choice and a selection of caramel and chocolate toppings, the kids made some seriously delish bowls of ice cream... and so did the moms!
This was as super yummy event and one that I think we should definitely repeat in the middle of winter!




No comments:
Post a Comment