Sunday, December 30, 2012

Finding Christmas with Robert Munsch

This post is a little late... Christmas was busy and my little man had pneumonia, but sometimes late is better than never!

Christmas was an exciting and busy day for everyone I am sure.  But around here it was extra special as I got to spend the morning having pancakes with my momstown mamas and kiddies at my home to wish them a Merry Christmas.

The kids and the mamas enjoyed our breakfast, pancakes with Nutella and bananas ( a new favorite our Junior Chef sponsored by Nutella) and hot cocoa with whip cream!

After a delicious breakfast and some excited play time, the kids were ready to talk about Christmas and settle in for a fantastic new story from Robert Munsch called Finding Christmas.

The story is about a little girl who loves to snoop and find her Christmas presents long before Christmas.  Something I am sure we all did as a kid, I know I did!

This year is a little different for her though, she can't seem to find them at all.  Maybe there will be no Christmas this year!!!   Will she find the presents??

The kids loved the story and so did the moms!  As usual, with our Tales for Tots, one of our little ones got to take the book home thanks to Scholastic!

No comments: