Friday, December 7, 2012

Nutella Sponsored Jr. Chef!

Once again we got to enjoy some delicious Nutella at an event... this time we got busy in the kitchen with our Jr. Chefs!

The kids were so excited to get use Nutella, and so were the moms!  Who doesn't love Nutella?

We had a variety of recipes to choose from but went for the ones we knew the kids would just love... ok and the ones I knew I would love too!

We chose to make Nutella Banana Pancake sandwiches and Nutella Parfaits!

The kids helped me mix of the pancake batter so that I could get those cooking for our sandwiches.

While I cooked the pancakes they got down to making parfaits with the help of the moms.

First they put some yummy vanilla yogurt in their cups, then a nice big scoop of Nutella, more yogurt and some fresh berries.  YUM!!

Of course being kids, they stirred up their parfaits to make a chocolaty mess of goodness! 

As soon as all the pancakes were done we got down to sandwich assembly!

A great big smear of Nutella, some fresh banana slices, and another pancake.  MMMMM!!!  These were so good!  The kids loved them, and so did us moms!

You knew just by looking at the kids and their sweet little Nutella covered faces and fingers that they had a great time in the kitchen!

This was definitely one of the more delicious Jr. Chefs we have done in a long time!  Thank you Nutella!

No comments: