We recently had the luck of being chosen to give the Thomas TrackMaster Blue Mountain Bridge Drop a test drive at home.
The day it arrived we had some friends over and they were excited to join my little ones in having fun with Thomas.
After checking out the pictures on the box and being excited, we got to opening it up and taking out all the parts. The kids were super excited and commanded me to hurry up so they could play!!
I personally have never assembled a railroad track so I got the instructions out to be sure I did it right!! I got to work putting the pieces together, this is where the boys lost interest and the girls stayed to help!!!
One it was all together the kids had a blast racing Thomas around the track and down the hills through the tunnels!
The kids thought it was great that they could put their other Thomas trains on the track as well and make the fun that much bigger!
This would definitely make a great gift for any kid either for the holidays or for birthday or just because! Thomas lovers will have hours of fun!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment